About Me

My photo
Delaware, United States
My name is Ashley Poteat and I'm studying Cosmetology in high school and when I graduate I want to work in a spa &salon for part time job. While going to college to major in fashion as a entrepreneur with my own fashion line.Also I want to be a personal stylist for famous people from picking out their clothes for occassions to doing their hair, nails and makeup both males and females. My inspiration has always been Kimora Lee Simmons and I watched all her episodes of Life in the Fab Lane to get experience what the fashion industry will be like. With that said I also want to become a fashion model for other clothing brands. Hopefully one day my dream will come true and I'll be living life in the fab lane like Kimora and all my other inspirations!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Cute Outfits!!

I like this look, it's very casual, perfect for a girls night out, a trip to the movies, the mall
anywhere. And it's very comfortable.

This goes for a girly type look, which I love. The tank top is cute and playful.

This is one of my favorite looks, love the tank top which shows off your stomach, and
the shorts is super cute, very dolly look.

Adore the studs on the back of the shorts and the bag is cute. 
Very Glamorous look.

Very classy, with a taste of casual. Love the ruffle flowy skirt, and
I love the top anything that's denim jean. Too cute.

This is my style, very cute for a photoshoot look, love the shoes, 
goes great the neutral color of the romper and the bow.

7 comments:

  1. Hey I love your blog!!! I have just started blogging and I would love It if you visited my blog to help me get started!?
    www.alittlebitofellan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I checked out your blog your at a great start so far. You can also click on design in top right corner of ur blog and add background pic and change the color and font. Just email me when you need help

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you I will check that out!! Where will I find your email address?? Also please email me if you have any suggestions about what I could include in my blog or if you need any help!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its princess.ash14@yahoo.com & okay.

    ReplyDelete