About Me

My photo
Delaware, United States
My name is Ashley Poteat and I'm studying Cosmetology in high school and when I graduate I want to work in a spa &salon for part time job. While going to college to major in fashion as a entrepreneur with my own fashion line.Also I want to be a personal stylist for famous people from picking out their clothes for occassions to doing their hair, nails and makeup both males and females. My inspiration has always been Kimora Lee Simmons and I watched all her episodes of Life in the Fab Lane to get experience what the fashion industry will be like. With that said I also want to become a fashion model for other clothing brands. Hopefully one day my dream will come true and I'll be living life in the fab lane like Kimora and all my other inspirations!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Christina Milian Fashion Sense !!!

Christina Milian wearing grey shorts and white graphic hoodie w/ gold hoop earrings!!

Christina Milian rocking long dark blonde hair w/ blue high waist jeans and 
long sleeve white top !!

Christina Milian !!

Christina Milian wearings a blue and white top w/ silver earrings !!

Christina Milian w/ a long peach v-neck cut dress 
w/ blue patterns and black stomach belt !!


Christina in a brown sweater with matching brown curls !!

Christina Milian during a day of shopping w/ waist 
high jean shorts and navy blue jacket and
 gray top and brown strapped heels !!

Christina wearing tan top and jacket w/ alligator skin pants 
and tan boots w/ silver hoop earrings and chain !!

Christina Milian w/ light blue jeans  and jean jacket w/
gray studded purse and black heels.

Christina Milian Breast Cancer Awareness Shirt !!

Christina Milian Breast Cancer Awareness Shirt !

Christina wearing tan top and jacket w/ alligator skin pants and tan boots
w/ silver hoop earrings and chain !!


Christina Milian wearing a silk top, blue skinny jeans and pink 
sequins peek a boo heels.

Christina Milian with black and 
different colors sequined top & pink hoop earrings !!

Christina Milian strutting a silver and pinkish stripped dress 
and peek a boo pink sequin heels and silver clutch. 

Christina w/ black shirt and white cardigan w/ blue jeans !!

Christina Milian w/ silver sequined spaghetti strap dress and silver chain !!

Christina Milian wears a white dress and black silk jacket and curly hair !!









No comments:

Post a Comment