About Me

My photo
Delaware, United States
My name is Ashley Poteat and I'm studying Cosmetology in high school and when I graduate I want to work in a spa &salon for part time job. While going to college to major in fashion as a entrepreneur with my own fashion line.Also I want to be a personal stylist for famous people from picking out their clothes for occassions to doing their hair, nails and makeup both males and females. My inspiration has always been Kimora Lee Simmons and I watched all her episodes of Life in the Fab Lane to get experience what the fashion industry will be like. With that said I also want to become a fashion model for other clothing brands. Hopefully one day my dream will come true and I'll be living life in the fab lane like Kimora and all my other inspirations!

Friday, September 23, 2011

My Hairstyles I did in Cosmetology !


"First Hairstyle with Ornamentation" !!
3 flat twists on the side with purple ribbon zigzag through
the hair and tied into a bow !!

The front of the style, with a bump and some curls !!

The top of the style!!

Bump with curls and a red flower !!

Side view again !!

Bun in the back with a flower on the side!!

Closer back view of the bun!!

The profile of the style from the front!!

Another side view at an angle!!

"Second Hairstyle with Recyclable Materials" !
Recyclable style, with a flat twist on the side and a leaf with
white ribbon wrapped around it!!

Closer view of the back at an angle with a bun !!

Right side, braid coming straight back with 
white beads coming through the braid & tied into a bow!!

Another view of the braid!!


Back view of the entire profile!!


Front view of the profile!!

 "Third Hairstyle with Flowers" !!


2 comments:

  1. Asley these are reallly good my aunt also does cosmetolgy also maybe i can uplode some of her manicans hair that me her or my sisters did

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay that'll be cool I'd love to see. & Thank You :)

    ReplyDelete