About Me

My photo
Delaware, United States
My name is Ashley Poteat and I'm studying Cosmetology in high school and when I graduate I want to work in a spa &salon for part time job. While going to college to major in fashion as a entrepreneur with my own fashion line.Also I want to be a personal stylist for famous people from picking out their clothes for occassions to doing their hair, nails and makeup both males and females. My inspiration has always been Kimora Lee Simmons and I watched all her episodes of Life in the Fab Lane to get experience what the fashion industry will be like. With that said I also want to become a fashion model for other clothing brands. Hopefully one day my dream will come true and I'll be living life in the fab lane like Kimora and all my other inspirations!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Update on Fashion & Celebs at the Teen Choice Awards 2011 !!

 Cameron Diaz wore ALC Dress & let her Burakuyan 
shoes be the focus.


 Fergie wore a Dolce & Gabbana mini dress w/ stars
at the TCA.

 Taylor Swift wore a white dress by Raphael Cennamo.

 Zoe Saldana wore a bronze and gold Lanvin dress w/
gold McQueen heels.

 Kim Kardashian pulled her hair back in a tight bun
to show off her should in a Givenchy dress.

 The two bff's Selena Gomez & Demi Lovato both hugged 
up as they walked the carpet for a pic at the TCA.

 Taylor Swift took home five awards at the TCA, Congrads Taylor!

Cute couple Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber was seen sitting 
together at the TCA. As they both took home awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment